The Amazing Benefits of Walking (and why I love it!)
The Walking Business Coach and Founder of Natural Netwalking - By Jackie Jarvis
I have always loved walking.
- It has helped me through challenges in my personal and business life.
- Been my friend in times of trouble.
- It has lifted me, energised me, looked after me.
- It has helped me to be happier, more centred and more at peace with myself.
- Walking gave me clarity when my mind was foggy
- It has inspired and continues to inspire my writing, creative ideas and insights.
- It has enabled the exploring of and true connection with, countries, cities, landscapes and cultures and people.
- Walking has enabled me to truly feel the places I have walked, remember smells, feel the earth beneath my feet.
- It has humbled and grounded me.
- Through walking I have learnt to enjoy and be present with simple pleasures in life.
- It always lifts my mood if I am down. I always sleep better after a walk too!
- The great places and distances I have walked have humbled me.
- Walking has energised me, given me fitness and good health
- I have walked through emotional pain, physical pain and ‘let go’ of pain.
- I made ‘real’ lasting friendships through walking.
- Walking has always been there for me.
That is why I love you
Thank you, ‘walking’ you are amazing! -
Walking with Dawn Lillington inspired Natural Netwalking.
We want others to enjoy the amazing benefits of walking.